Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Misc: Funniest Site Ever!

Superman's a Dick!

Well, maybe not the funniest ever, but definitely the funniest thing I've seen since Seanbaby.com's Superfriends page.

Go now, and be sure to check out the "Seduction of the Innocent" gallery for some real hilarity.

UPDATE:Yeah, I know I said I'd follow up on all the stuff I'm so righteously angry about, but it's just more fun to try to contain your tears of laughter at work... Smile appearing...anger fading...

Oh, and thanks to Tom Tomorrow for the tip.

UPDATE TWO: Another great site here. Bill McNeal was one of the great TV characters of all time. Of all the great comedians to die too soon, Phil Hartman is the most tragic to me, since he was great and it happened through no fault of his own. Bill McNeal, The Sinatra Group on "SNL" and Troy McClure on "The Simpsons"--truly a first-ballot Hall of Fame career. Good times...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler... well there you go... it's got kind of a ring to it don't it? Anyway, I wanted to read from chapter three... which is the story of my first rise to financial prominence... I had a small house of brokerage on Wall Street... many days no business come to my hut... my hut... but Jimmy has fear? A thousand times no. I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey strong bowels were girded with strength like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo... dung.