Friday, July 08, 2005

Media: Extra! Brit Hume a Complete Dick!

Everyone was all worked up about the this exchange yesterday by two relative nobodies at FOX about the bombings in London [link]:
KILMEADE: "... terrorism should be Number 1... I think that works to our advantage, in the Western world's advantage, for people to experience something like this...
VARNEY: "...It takes global warming off the front burner. It takes African aid off the front burner. It sticks terrorism and the fight on the war on terror, right up front all over again..."

Cold and insensitive, but, I suppose, perhaps a legitimate political discussion among reptiles. But, this comment by FOX heavyweight Brit Hume, however, is just beyond comprehension [link]:
I mean, my first thought when I heard -- just on a personal basis, when I heard there had been this attack and I saw the futures this morning, which were really in the tank, I thought, "Hmmm, time to buy."

The fact that he would even share that thought on the air is actually even worse than having it. Are these righties even human?

[tip on Hume from BlondeSense]

No comments: