Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Get 'Em While They're Hot! Not!

UPDATE: Apparently they've sold out of the stickers. I was going to pull this, but let's change the thread... What would you like to see on a bumper sticker? What good stickers have you seen?

This is a good one:

I'm a BIG fan of this one, too:


I think I'll be using that to anchor all the upcoming Iran Drumbeat posts...


--

ORIGINAL POST Just got an email from MoveOn.org offering free bumper stickers to anyone who wants one. They read simply:


Just go here and order yours. I made a donation as well, so I'll be handing them out to friends and neighbors as well. Or, maybe I'll just plaster my car with all of them...

*if any of you regulars wants one of those MoveOn stickers let me know, I'll have 5 or 6 extras. Um, and that's about how many readers I have...

No comments: