Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Calling it a Night

Things are really looking good, and I must admit better than I anticipated. I am pleasantly surprised to say the least. the House is locked up with a 30-40 seat advantage. The Senate is down to three seats remaining. The Dems need all three to take the Senate and they are currently leading all three. They might pull this off.

McKaskill and Webb have announced victory. Premature perhaps, but I like it. Chris Matthews is lamenting the passing of the time-honored tradition of the loser conceding first. Get over it, Tweety. I like the aggressive stance on this by Dems. Heading into potential recounts, I think it helps to go in as the perceived winner.

1 comment:

Noah said...

House Dems took the State House last night by 4 seats. Wow. Some races came in that weren't even on the map.