Thursday, March 29, 2007

WeeMee

My wife and daughter spent some time last night on a site called WeeWorld. They created little versions of themselves, me and other friends and family. Here I am...



NOTE: I do NOT have dorky tinted lenses (or lenses that darken outdoors) in my glasses. Other than that, it's a pretty good likeness...

So how about it readers (all three of ya), ready to rip off the veil of online anonymity in favor of a crude cartoony likeness? Go create yourself and point us to the results.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what's wrong with lenses that darken outdoors??? One of the best inventions ever, if you ask me.

Mr Furious said...

On paper, sure. But I will forever associate them with math teachers whose glasses darkened during the fire drill and took an hour to recover when returning indoors.

The "dorkiness" lies with the residual tint in my memory...

(Confession: I was THIS close to ordering them in my current frames. I went with prescription sunglasses instead. It's much cooler to awkwardly exchange glasses when walking outside, Especially during the brief moments when you might actually have two pairs on at one time... And nothing's better than walking all the way into the office and realizing that your "normal" glasses are back in the car...)

Mr Furious said...

Once again, I am reminded that I have yet to write my "Greatest Inventions Ever" post...

Anonymous said...

that thing has way more hair then you!

and tint technology is leaps and bounds better then the 80's (you know, the last time you were in a math class)

crow

Mr Furious said...

Shoulda known I'd be hearing from the "Tint Council"...

And, by the way, I have waaay more than twenty-five hairs. At least fifty or sixty! They're not nearly that long, though.