Monday, February 25, 2008

In Search of...

Toast ran a little Technorati search on his site and I am following suit. The results are in. Below is the archived screenshot of my blog (I'm pleased with the random Nelson!) and then my "Top Tags." Not sure exactly how that's determined, seems pretty random...at this point, I'd've expected the "Obama" to be like six times bigger than everything else...



In a similar vein, Rickey ran a google search on his blog-self. He landed third...I came in fourth, but I am confident I will eventually surpass my namessake...



Have at it friends, and report back here.

7 comments:

Toast said...

Your "assholes" is pretty big.

Noah said...

3 guesses as to which is the biggest word on Around the Keg...

Noah said...

I am embarrassed to say I don't know how to do a screen shot like you have.

I am also embarrassed to say I am not quite sure how to spell embarrassed.

TheJackSack said...

Ah, Mr. F-- you had to go and adopt the same moniker as the Ben Stiller character from Mystery Men! I totally forgot about that movie until I came across your site.

P.S. Your site is MUCH better than te aforementioned movie.

Mr Furious said...

Smitty-

I only know how to do it on a Mac...

Adam-

I was Mr Furious long before Stiller. That punk wannabe...Seriously. Though I acquired the name from the comic character. I still cannot believe they made a movie of that...

Rickey said...

True, it was an atrocious film, but it did have this going for it:

William H. Macy starring as a superhero called "The Digger" and wearing a miner's hat and telling his wife: "Honey, I have a gift. I dig."

Anonymous said...

[shakes head...]

He was The Shoveler.